CSF has been successful due to the tremendous support of parents and members of the community. Volunteering with CSF is fun, exciting and meaningful!
Coronado Schools Foundation is successful because of the tremendous support of parents and community members.
CSF hosts two major events and additional activities throughout the year and is always in need of volunteers. We would be grateful for your help in any capacity! Our volunteer needs:
- Assist CSF by staffing info tables at School Registrations and Back to School Nights
- Perform administrative tasks in the CSF office including data entry & clerical support
- Take photographs at CSF events such as Auction and Telethon, and school functions featuring equipment/programs funded by CSF
Assist in preparation, promotion, and execution of CSF events and programs:
- Assist with promotion of events
- Assist in recruiting event volunteers
- Assist in soliciting donations as needed
- Help prepare mailings of invitations and other event-related materials
- Assist in set-up and take-down of events
- Assist with registration and check-in of guests when required
- Assist in addressing guest requests and special needs
Please let us know how you would like to be involved!
Check all that apply below. *=required field